It's Never Too Late for a Great Smile
Today, adults make up about one in every five orthodontic patients. Here’s why:
Orthodontic treatment can help correct crooked teeth or spaces that you’ve been self-conscious about for years. It can give you the confidence and pride that comes with straight teeth and a great smile.
Teeth Can Shift
Believe it or not, your teeth don’t stop moving. Teeth that seemed straight and aligned in youth could have shifted later in life. This can lead to jaw pain, trouble brushing, or a smile you’re unhappy with.
Maintaining Dental Health
If you leave misaligned teeth untreated, you may end up with other dental problems such as tooth decay and gum disease. You may also notice difficulty chewing or abnormal wear of the surface of your teeth.
Why is Orthodontic Treatment Important for Adults?
- Can help prevent or improve periodontal problems
- Can help prevent or reduce further bone loss around teeth
- Improves the ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth
- Improves aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance
- Improves the function of teeth
- Improves self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improves oral health
FAQs About Adult Orthodontics
Start your journey towards a healthy new smile today and schedule your free consultation.
Let's talk about your orthodontic options and develop a treatment plan that's customized to your needs and smile goals.